lxSecondary's Parliament Campaign (October 2024)

lxSecondary

Citizen
lxSecondary
lxSecondary
Parliament Campaign (October 2024)

Hello everyone!

I’d imagine most do not recognize me; my name is lxSecondary.

I have come and gone from BusinessCraft for about 2 years now. The thing that has always intrigued me and brought me back to this wonderful place is the profound concept. It is an amazing concept that continues to progress. It’s amazing and engaged community really makes it a place to enjoy. However, I think everyone can recognize and understand the difficult times BC is experiencing.

That is why I am here today to declare my campaign for a position as a member of parliament. With this declaration I promise the people of BusinessCraft that I will commit real time, effort, and energy to establish long lasting change.

You may wonder what sets me apart from the next candidate that comes along. I believe I can bring a new perspective; I hope to inspire collaboration and forward-thinking solutions that benefit us all. My focus would be to firstly reform some of the overworked processes that are currently set in place. Secondly, I believe we need to cut the deficit that BusinessCraft is currently experiencing. Welcoming new players is also a vital must.

My approach offers a different take, one that rethinks the way we've traditionally handled these matters. Together, we can make real change. I hope to see a strong turnout and ask for your vote in the upcoming election.

Thank you,

lxSecondary

Parliamentary Campaign for LXSECONDARY

Last edited:

Saarthigaming

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Saarthigaming
Saarthigaming