Citizen
KatieWasHere
KatieWasHere
- In-game name: MangoSTARR
- Full Discord username: mango.starr
- Plot number: 06 - troutman -ct
- Coordinates: -863 1 2055
- Are materials provided? (yes/no): No
- Description of build (please be as detailed as possible): We want a cottage core 1 story home, we want a backyard, the house not too big, not too small. We want a built in garden, that fits within the outline of the house (If you don't understand please talk to Mango about it & we're not talking about a farm, just a garden where flowers and moss can be for show) Make a spot where an elevator can go so we can have a basement in that house, we want the interior fully done, and we would like it to fit 2 decent sized bedrooms and 1 bathroom. We want the ceiling to be hollowed out (following the shape of the roof) We want you guys to just go crazy with ur imagination on the house, just make sure to add lots of vines and moss on the house etc and lots of flowers!! Use anything you want, just surprise us! (Make it have big windows - but not too big & not contemporary style windows.) Also please try to make it looking nice and bright, try not to make it look so dark.
- Reference image(s) of build: No ref we want you to do what u want with our details ^

KatieWasHere

Citizen
KatieWasHere
KatieWasHere
Also, I made this forum for Mango, Micki knows I'm making the forum for Mango, also I am paying for everything.