Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
DoJ - Police Officer Application

- In-game name
: Matty707

- Date joined server: Feb. 4, 2017

- Current playtime: 170d 14h 18m 39s (as of writing)

- How long have you had the Police Cadet job for: Technically, less than a week, then I was nominated and appointed as the DoJ Minister on January 21st, 2022. I have had plenty of time to learn the job and actually design current procedures within the DoJ Discord. Those may change, but I feel like I was essentially a PO myself. I view this application as a formality, regarding my situation with heightened responsibility and ranking within this department.

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to continue to help out in the DoJ since it provided me with a broader aspect of what this server has to offer. It's fun and engaging! I enjoy this type of roleplay.

- What can you bring to the Department: My knowledge from other communities similar to this type of roleplay and departmental organization. I am mature, organized, and willing to follow orders when given. Also, willingnes to assist the new DoJ Minister and Deputy where necessary. I am a team player.

- Additional Information: I am not saying I deserve this because of my DoJ Ministership, but I am saying I have earned it. I have heard some positive feedback from some of the DoJ employees and at first they were not keen on my appointment back in January 2022, but I grew on them which formed a level of respect toward me.

Thank you for your consideration, DoJ Management.

-Matty707

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
Good Luck Matty!!

Queenichu

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Queenichu
Queenichu
Justice Minister
good luck matty :)

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Matty707! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.