- In-game name:
Matty707

- Date joined server: February 4, 2017 [ /ojd /jd ]

- Current playtime:
34 weeks+ [ /pt ]

- Role you're applying for:
Property Inspector ( PI )

- Why do you want to be a Property Inspector:

I am eager to become a Property Inspector for DOID because I am highly motivated to get the city on track regarding it's construction and overall evaluation of plot/building themes and timelines. I have worked for a variety of departments over my long years being apart of this server's community. I would love to give this position a try, and think I would be a great fit due to my organizational skills and ability to follow protocal. I also have a plot within the city which includes apartments and office space. Thus, I would like to strengthen my own understanding of what this job entails so I may assist others with their construction timelines. I am not looking to be an "aggressor", but more of "mediator" for those players who struggle to find either the motivation or the inspiration to parallel the Capital City's theme.

- What can you bring to the Department:

I have embarked on a personal research project to collect and organize Capital City zoning data that will greatly benefit not just DOID and fellow Property Inspectors, but other government departments as well including the DoE. I am not willing to share this data right now since it's been collected on my own time as a private Citizen of Stratham.

- Additional Information:
The DOID Minister may request spreadsheet data references from my personal research projcet, which may not be shared without my permission.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to joining the DOID/PI team!

Best regards,

-Matty707

pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
Deputy Prime Minister
ACCEPTED

Matt

The Big Cheese
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
PropertyInspector
Thank you, Mr. Deputy Prime Minister and DOID Minister.