MeerkatMonkeyMan vs Ground (Courthouse Comedy Skit)

Your honour,

I understand that this may seem silly, which some may think it is, but please read on.The ground has killed me several times and I have decided to press charges. At first, I let him off but now it has gotten out of hand. Being a Builder/Designer, I need to be at heights more often than not which means that i can easily fall off. Had the ground not been there, I would have survived. i cannot give you any evidence as when I get killed by the ground, it won't state "killed by Ground". i'm sure I am not the only person who has been killed by the ground, I do strongly believe that the Ground is a serial killer, and is someone not to be messed with. I understand that other people have been afraid to tell the world what it has done to them, so I am saying on behalf of the people, it deserves a death sentence. Yes, we will have to make some adjustments as we have nothing to walk on, so flying might have to be the only reasonable option. We will have to defy the laws of gravity, ignore everything that our Physics Teachers taught us, for we are HUMANS! Humans will not stand this any longer. Don't be a bystander. Stop bullying now!
I would like to ask everyone who has been killed/hurt by the ground to come forward. We were no longer quiver in fear, we will fight back! We need to fight the ground together, for violence on the server IS NOT TOLERATED!
Thanks for reading, Your Honour.
MeerkatMonkeyMan
@Brennan
PLEASE NOTE: This is a skit, do NOT take this seriously but if you wish, do do what the thread says. I did originally post it in "courthouse" but was advised to move it. Enjoy :)