Denied MrShark51's Application For Police Officer

Ryanriggle

Citizen
- In-game name: MrShark51
- Date joined server: (Couldn't find the real date) 2 months since the big crash and 6 months overall.
- Current playtime: 16 days, 9 hours, 28 minutes, and 16 seconds as of right now.
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I have recognized the laws and had a Police application before right when it got removed and I always play BC every day I stay on there for a while too so I would LOVE to be a police officer just like my roleplay mom and my roleplay dad is a judge and then, my brother is the minister and real mom and dad are police officers who love it so much so I am totally used to being near police and I have broken my leg and born with Cleft Pallet so I have police there at my side.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring joy and happiness and most importantly get criminals.
- Additional Information: I have been arrested before but I am sure everyone else has once they were only for PVP.

Last edited:

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Poll has been removed due it being unnecessary. Seriously, if it's an application for a real role (i.e. Moderator/Government job), do not make a poll. They're unneeded and will be removed. Nevertheless, good luck on your application.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hey shark, GL! I will say that I recommend you lengthen your application up and explain more of why you want to be a police officer.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I’m sorry to tell you that your application has been denied. We do not feel like you are ready for this position. You may reapply in 30 days.