MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
cam2.png
Hello! I am MrSpill, I am 17 and have been a player on the server for a little over 8 months. I have been a Member of Parliament before from June-August.

As I said before, say now, and will continue to say, I will always advocate for what is in the best interest of the players of BC. During my last term as MP and time as a Community Coordinator, I would often go online and ask people what they would like to see changed, added, or removed. Collecting ideas, generalizing them, and creating something that the majority of people can agree on will be my goal. And I know that not everyone will agree on some topics, and I am always open for debate and criticism.

Player retention is also a priority of mine. While we are a server with some fun features, we could always do more to improve or implement new features into the server. Recently we have seen modifications done to player jobs, which I fully support. One thing I would like to see clarified is the role of Yellow Jobs. Recently, DOE has made Landscaper a yellow job, other yellow jobs include Property Inspector and Tour Guide. Property Inspector is a job that has to be applied for, but Landscaper and Tour Guide are exam jobs. A simple clarification law would be great as to provide clear guidelines for these roles.

Animal Rights, Inactive Players, and other issues of that nature I would also divide some of my attention to. Like my friend/BC Wife Georgia (<3) brought up, I would also like to find a solution to players holding onto regions by only logging on once a month. Whether it's delegated to PI's or comes from player reports, a solution must be found, because it isn't fair to other people who would have a better use for that region.

Thank you for reading my post. Spill the Tea for BC! <3