Answered / Added Murder Mystery

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hello Fellow Citizens,
Me and Vroomba are co-suggesting an idea for business craft. We suggest an old fashion murder mystery. I have a video link to help you understand the rules. I'll post that below. Basically, we have 6-7 people in an arena (can be held in any closed space in BC) and they each take their roles (murderer or bystander) but noone is aloud to say what their role is. Then they run around the arena and the murderer has to kill all the bystanders without being caught. People are aloud to hit each other as a joke but you are not aloud to kill someone unless you are the murderer or you have proof that the person you are trying to kill is the murderer.
Once you are killed, you are out for that round. Once the murderer is killed or all the bystanders are killed, the round ends. That's all I can really explain for you.
Here is the video link:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I do love a good murder mystery, but I also do believe we just had an event that was murder mystery themed, if y'all did like it though then I will go ahead and tag @AugustToDawn just to make sure she has seen this so maybe in the future we can have another event like that one and maybe even change it up with your ideas

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
August and me have been collaborating and she said it is a good idea. I wont hold it for a while due to the fact that I dont have a mic to communicate the rules to everyone and so I can make sure no one is breaking them, because typing would be too slow.