Accepted Napugi's Application for Police Officer

Napugi

Citizen
- In-game name: Napugi

- Age: 17 (My profile says I was born on the 1997, but it is actually 2001)

- Date joined server: August 1st, 2019

- Current playtime: 61 Hours as of August 16th, 2019

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: Well, there are many reason why I would like to become a Police Officer. The first one is to help new players. From my time playing in MC Business Craft I have seen many Police Officers not be too kind to new players since having to deal with many individuals who just like to cause problems. Many times, these new players don't know the rules and are automatically punished, which not only hurts their criminal record, but also makes them less likely to return to the server. I also want to become a Police Officer because there are many times when no cops are online, and there is just chaos going on with people killing people with no immediate consequences. Although there are times when you can have 3-4 cops online at the same time, they are most needed when they are not online. I would also like to be a Police Officer so that I can give some sort of service back to the server that has given me such joy these past two weeks. Not only in helping new players, but also in enforcing the laws and keeping the peaceful stability of the server.

- What can you bring to the Department: The things I bring to the department are my qualities of being patient and friendly, especially regarding those new players who instead of punishment need help. Another quality that I bring to the department is my dedication and my playing time. By racking up around two and a half days of playing time in just 16 days of having joined the server, you can see the dedication and the time that I am capable of not only bringing to the department but also the server. Although I have a friendly and a patient side, I also have an objective and strong moral compass, especially regarding "Crime and Punishment" (Little easter egg I had to throw in ;) ), which will not only make me an efficient PO, but it will also make me a good one.

- Additional Information
:
Although I may not have as much playing time or as long time since initially joining the server as any other applicant to be a Police Officer, I truly believe that I have the qualities necessary to not only be a Police Officer, but to be one of the best. My criminal record and my progress on the server from joining just around two weeks ago truly speak for themselves and the dedication, passion, and drive that I have to not only accomplish things, but to accomplish them in an excellent matter.

I would like to thank you for considering me and taking your time to read my application to be a Police Officer. If you would like to ask me any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you once again!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, Napugi! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.