• I'm not voting.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

WolfenGamer

WolfenGamer
Donator
- Username: WolfenGamer
- Suggestion Title: Nether highway
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I want a zoned nether highway so no one can break it and new players who want to go to the nether but don't have an elytra can get around, the nether highway will be using ice so if they use a boat they can go faster, and the highway will be the only thing protected so anything around the highway will be able to be broke just not the highway itself. This is just an easier way to get around and makes it more easy for new players to get around in the nether, it will also have multiple entrances so anyone can go to it.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: I already started building a ice nether highway but of course it is breakable and I don't care to be honest it's just a project I am doing, but if it was regioned it would be better and more easy for new players, I seen on other servers them having a highway in the nether not iced but a highway and it was used a lot and even me as a new player found it very useful, so I think it would be useful in this server too.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
While this would be a good idea in theory, there would be little management for this highway, would take a lot of resources to construct and protect, and the nether does in fact get reset periodically. While it took some time recently to reset it, I'm going to try getting into the habit of resetting it as it was originally supposed to, every 3 or 4 months. So, when that happens, this highway would of course get erased.

WolfenGamer

WolfenGamer
Donator
While this would be a good idea in theory, there would be little management for this highway, would take a lot of resources to construct and protect, and the nether does in fact get reset periodically. While it took some time recently to reset it, I'm going to try getting into the habit of resetting it as it was originally supposed to, every 3 or 4 months. So, when that happens, this highway would of course get erased.
Yeah your probably right, I did not think of that.