Answered / Added New Job Idea

What do you guys think?

• Total voters

x_pluto_x

Citizen
Not sure if this would be a very useful job, but I've noticed quite a few people are making incredible skins for one another and I thought maybe that could be considered as a job? Like a fashion designer? And they could hire models for shows?

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Hm.... I would agree with this... BUT..

This would open up lots of opportunity for plagiarism. Plus, the government would have to make rules for skins... I know they already have some rules about appropriate skins, but I mean like more detailed ones. If this issue was addressed, I would totally do it!!!

x_pluto_x

Citizen
Hm.... I would agree with this... BUT..

This would open up lots of opportunity for plagiarism. Plus, the government would have to make rules for skins... I know they already have some rules about appropriate skins, but I mean like more detailed ones. If this issue was addressed, I would totally do it!!!
true...

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I don't really think that this job would serve any purpose or contribute anything to the server. And, there are also flaws as others have pointed out, like if someone just goes online and grabs a skin, etc.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
There could be people who check popular skin sites for plagiarism. But then again, who really wants to search HUGE websites everytime somebody comes to them with a skin. To be honest, if you want to make a modeling business you don't really have to suggest it when you can become an entrepreneur and do it yourself.

x_pluto_x

Citizen
There could be people who check popular skin sites for plagiarism. But then again, who really wants to search HUGE websites everytime somebody comes to them with a skin. To be honest, if you want to make a modeling business you don't really have to suggest it when you can become an entrepreneur and do it yourself.
yeh, but I'm not into that lol. Fashion is basically my least favourite thing. Maybe someone else?