Answered / Added New Spawn and/or Hospital Location

CrackedAmoeba

Citizen
Banned
For years now spawn has been in the same location in Capital. This has made the north most part of Capital the place of prime real estate. Spawns far north location has made majority of the active player base hover around that location. For months now I have seen many discussions about forcing players to spread across the server. Spawn is the number one cause of this issue. That is why I am proposing a new spawn location.

Spawn should be moved to a more central location in capital and have easy freeway access so players can quickly jump on the freeway and head toward whatever city or town they would like. This will also allow areas such as South BC and other locations south of the city park to gain popularity. With the Hospital being in the north of capital the land value will remain the same.

Some may disagree with spawn moving so I would also like to propose a change in the Capital Hospital location. Both spawn and the hospital are areas of high player traffic and by spreading these two places out it will also spread out the player base.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please leave a comment on what you think.

PolyCan

Citizen
I totally agree. Spawn is a big problem. Highways and airports are cool, but as long as players have a faster and cheaper (in this case free) way of getting around, other means of transportation will not be used.
I say remove spawn all together, and add airports to /warp, and make all warps cost. Say 2-5f for wild warps, and 5-10 for cities.
This is the only way I see the server being decentralized.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Each city has their own hospital, the issue is that people respawn in the Capital after dying regardless of which city they live in.

I agree that the spawn needs to be decentralized. Lots of other things have been done to try to "decentralize"; e.g. buses with cheaper prices than airplane tickets to other cities/towns, adding signs at spawn to try to get new players to notice the other cities, etc., and quite frankly none of it has done much. In order to decentralize the server spawn must be relocated. It's been talked about for a very long time and I think it's time to take the step toward decentralization.

PolyCan

Citizen
Moving the spawn, or just adding another one won't really solve anything in my opinion. To make player owned cities equated, they should be just as easy / hard to get to as the capital city