CIVIL ACTION
Date: 05/11/2024

Nexus Bank
Attorney – Nightmare98765 Lawyer @Wright&Co. Law Office

v.

Froggy_ricemaw
Defendant

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant: On the 2nd of April Froggy_ricemaw has opened a ticket at Nexus Bank to request a loan of 2000kr. After he has agreed to the Terms of the Loan agreement, MegaMinerM, the owner of Nexus Bank, payed out the Loan to the defendant (which can be seen in the Attachment below). The defendant was given a time frame of a month to return the money.

II. Parties
Nexus Bank (MegaMinerM)
Froggy_ricemaw

III. Sequence of Events Froggy_ricemaw asks for a loan, which he has been granted. Froggy_ricemaw failed to return the loan in the Time frame given to him.

IV. Claims for Relief Breach of Contract between the Parties.

V. Damages
2000kr (Loan)
120kr (interrest)
750kr (late fees)
1000kr Legal fees.

Evidence:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iaBxCfdNPpRtKdADYbtTpEzRNHMF_DS-DL2o1lv8y4U/edit?usp=sharing (Loan Agreement with Nexus Bank)
Attachments

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    302.2 KB · Views: 10
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    300.5 KB · Views: 10
  • image3.png
    image3.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 9
  • image4.png
    image4.png
    275 KB · Views: 9
  • image5.png
    image5.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 10

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
@Froggy_riceMaw is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Froggy_riceMaw, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cherub54321 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Last edited:

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
Good Evening,

I apologise for such a late reply, I was rather busy recently and forgot about this. Seeing how the defendant elected not to acknowledge the case, I shall be closing the case in the plaintiffs favour. I thereby award the following damages, totalling 3210kr for the following:
- 2000kr (Loan)
- 210kr (7 weeks interest from the start of the loan)
- 1000kr (Legal fees)
I will not be awarding the 750kr late fees requested, as there is no mention anywhere in the contract of such fees being applied.

I hereby order the Minister of Justice @SpaceSlayer_ to ensure that 3210kr are taken from Froggy_ricemaw and given to MegaMinerM. The Department of Justice is granted permission to perform asset seizure to compensate for the damages if the defendant does not have sufficient balance.

The court is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cherub54321