nonethegod

Citizen
Nonethegod
Nonethegod
In-Game Name: Nonethegod
Date joined server: January 6 2024
Current Playtime: 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour
Role You’re Applying For: Property Inspector
Why You Want to Be a Property Inspector: I’ve encountered issues with inactive plots before, which has inspired me to help address these problems. For example, when I wanted to claim some land near my house, I discovered an inactive base underground. I am passionate about ensuring that inactive plots are properly assessed and managed to prevent similar situations for others. My firsthand experience has motivated me to take on this role and contribute to the server.
What Can You Bring to the Department: I bring a sense of dedication, an eye for spotting issues, and firsthand experience in dealing with inactive plots. My background has given me an understanding of the challenges involved in property management.
Additional Information: I am fully committed to the role of Property Inspector. I’m excited to utilize my skills and experiences for the benefit of the server. I’m eager for the chance to contribute positively and make a difference

NetPex

The one and only.
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
Justice Minister
Good luck

WHIP
Deputy Speaker of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Deputy Speaker of Parliament
UNDER REVIEW

Mickichu

Minister of Internal Development
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Executive Office
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Special Advisor

Accepted

Congratulations, nonethegod! Your application for PropertyInspector has been accepted.