Deputy Prime Minister
In The Circuit Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 07/24/2024

pet_the_fish

v.

Selmbab

I. Description of Case
Selmbab and I were happily married with 3 children. I had 2 children from a previous marriage and all was going well. However 9 months in Selmbab left with no warning leaving me as a single father to care for my own 2 children and 3 others that I am lead to believe are never actually mine. This has left me with no money whatsoever to care for my children and fund their educations. He then turned up again a year later and informed me that the children aren't actually mine.

II. Parties
1. Selmbab
2. pet_the_fish

III. Sequence of Events
1. Selmbab and I got married
2. Selmbab gave birth to 3 children
3. Selmbab then left me to spend more time with his wife Kawaibab
4. He then turned up a year later to inform me that the children arent actually mine.

IV. Claims for Relief
1. As these children aren't genetically mine, I should have no legal obligation to care for them
2. I was fed false information from Selmbab that lead me to believe that the children were mine

V. Damages
1. 75300kr in lost money for caring for these children

Screenshot_from_2024-07-24_11-06-55.png
Screenshot_from_2024-07-24_10-53-22.png
Screenshot_from_2024-07-24_10-47-24.png
Screenshot_from_2024-07-24_10-47-08.png

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Last edited:

Cherub54321

Justice
Justice
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Justice
Good Morning,

As this case has a value of over 5000kr, it can not be heard in this court. In order for the case to be heard, please refile it under the supreme court.

Case Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cherub54321