Answered / Added Pharma. Job

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
- Username: Dopper
- Suggestion Title: Pharmacist Job
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think a pharacist job would be good for the server, it adds an ascept of realism and privitizes the health business a bit. Pharma. workers could sell: Splints, Bandages, Heal Choking, Arrow Wounds, and maybe have some curatives. This people could build their own pharmacys and sell these items for a price lower than the hospital price, at their pharmacys. Since sometimes there is few (if any) doctors on, this would be a nice way too rid of ailments.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No? I dont think so?
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): N/A
- Additional Information: Uh, vote for me in June (MP) ;)

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Although I like the idea, I feel like this would really bring less patience to our hospital for those cures like leg splints and arrow wounds.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
I like this suggestion. It would bring more realism to the server. In the real world you have pharmacies ( For example Walgreens ) who can sell medicines for minor things like the common cold. Then, you could go to the hospital for more serious illnesses such as the plague or pneumonia.

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
I agree with TBIWOG. This would reduce the number of people coming to the hospital and would make the role of doctors obsolete. You would basically just replace doctors with pharmacists and it would be useless to have both. Also whenever puppy feels like there is a shortage of docs, she opens the test back up and we get a new influx of docs. Because of this there are a bunch of docs online so no one has to worry about not getting a cure.