Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 11/26/22

Reppal
Cherub54321 (Emergency Lawyer @ Wright & CO. Law Office)

v.

oLoeki

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:
Reppal made an agreement with the defendant to loan them 15,000kr at a 5% compound interest every 2 days starting at 12:00 AM EST on the 31st of October 2022. The defendant (oLoeki) was given 2 weeks to pay it back, meaning that it would end on the 14th of November 2022. They agreed that if the loan was not payed back in full by this time, the defendant would forfeit any assets deemed necessary until the loan was paid back. The contract and reminders are screenshotted and attached below.

II. Parties
1. Reppal
2. oLoeki

III. Sequence of Events
1. oLoeki agreed to borrow 15,000kr from my client subject to the contract they agreed to (1)
2. My client sent the defendant the money (2)
3. The defendant failed to pay back the loan by the date agreed (14/11/22) (3)

IV. Claims for Relief
1. A contract was signed between Reppal and oLoeki. This contract was broken as the money was not returned by the date agreed by both parties.

V. Damages
1. Total repayment due (21110.64kr)
2. 500kr in legal fees

VI. Evidence
1. Contract agreed to by both parties
1669420605612.png
2. Transfer of money
1669420635291.png
3. Reminders sent about the current payback due
1669420688738.png

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer

CourtSeal.png

IN THE COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF STRATHAM
SUMMONS

Good Evening, the Defendant oLoeki is hereby summoned to the Court in the case of Reppal v. oLoeki.

The Court will allow for 48 hours for an Answer to the complaint or a Motion to Dismiss. If the defendant fails to produce this, we will move on to a default ruling in the Plaintiffs Favor.​

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
Good Evening

Seeing as the defendant neglected to appear, i hereby rule in favor of the plaintiff and grant the Full Prayer for Relief. The Defendant is to pay the Plaintiff 21510.64kr.

This court is now adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.