shadownba's Parliament Campaign (October 2024)

shadownba

Citizen
shadownba
shadownba
Hello everyone! My name is shadownba, and I’m excited to announce my candidacy for Parliament, focusing on a crucial issue: our economic policy. Recently, the government’s financial balance has been deteriorating, leading us into a dangerous level of debt. It’s clear that we can’t afford to be in this position any longer, and we must take decisive action to fix this situation.

To tackle the problem head-on, my first proposed government bill will aim to increase our budget by re-evaluating and balancing our tax system. By ensuring that everyone pays their fair share, we can generate a more stable income for the government and reduce the pressure on our finances. A balanced tax system not only promotes fairness but also provides the necessary funds to support vital public services that our communities rely on.

Additionally, my second bill will focus on creating a proper budget allocation for all government departments. It’s essential that each department receives the appropriate amount of funding on a monthly basis to function effectively. By establishing clear budgets, we can eliminate wasteful spending and ensure that taxpayer dollars are being used efficiently to meet the needs of our citizens.

With your support, we can build a stronger, more financially secure government that prioritizes the well-being of its people. Together, we can make a positive change for our future. Vote for me, shadownba, for Parliament, and let’s work towards a more prosperous economy for everyone!