Hiring SharkMiningCo.

Ryanriggle

Citizen
  • Name of the Company: Shark_MiningCo
  • Company Owner: MrShark51
  • Location of the Company Headquarters: One being built in Wioska. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471535901957423114/488109740141051904/Screenshot_1462.png Some blue is for the HQ the coordinates are 881.438X, 67.00000Y, and 4312.210.
  • Short description of your company: Shark_MiningCo does mining jobs like clearing stuff for buildings and we also mine for people who are in need of ores.
  • Who is working for you in what positions?: _litenerd is currently the only employee but still hiring.
  • Are you hiring? If so, will there be an application process? You’re also encouraged to make a format people fill out in order to become employees with a Terms of Service agreement.: Yes
  • On what conditions are you hiring if you are?: I am looking for people who have been on the server for 2 weeks or longer to make sure they don't grief.
  • How can players buy from you or make use of your services?: People can buy ores and use them. I am currently building a shop in Wioska and later in the mall.
  • Anything else you want to tell players, such as images of the company HQ, some services you did before, vouchers and similar.: N/A