Accepted stelaple Application for Hospital Secretary

stelaple

Citizen
Banned
In-game name: stelaple
- Date joined server: Around April 28th 2020
- Current playtime: Somewhere around 30 days my stats got screwed up so I don’t know the full amount
- How long have you been a Doctor: Currently I have been a doctor for about a month and prior to this time I was a doctor for 4 months maybe more I don’t remember the exact dates
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I want to become an hospital secretary because I am genuinely interested in the DoH, it’s really the only job I’ve stuck with for longer than a few weeks and felt genuinely bad and tried to improve myself at with this round of me being a doctor and getting more attends. I want to be able to help other doctors feel motivated and help the DoH improve in general in any way that I can. I also feel like I understand what an hospital secretary does so I want to be able to push past the doctor mark of my life and become something better.
- What can you bring to the Department: I think that I could bring some mentorship to the doctor part of the department because I know what I am doing because I have had the doctor job for what I would say is a very long time. This has helped me to understand how the DoH works and I have even learned about some of the jobs a hospital secretary does, like counting vote and making sure the new doctors know what they are doing. I also feel like I could bring some leadership qualities into the DoH, I know how to be a leader through past experiences in life and even on the server. One of those things was running the blackwater for a while. I would also be willing to put in as much work as you need me to especially with the added motivation of being a hospital secretary.
- Additional Information: My discord is Stel#7899 if you need to contact me in for any reason, ty for the chance to apply.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
good luck loser ig

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, stelaple! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.