Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
stinkycow
V.
xAntho_ny (Anthony)

I. Description of Case
The Defendant, Anthony is in violation of the Parliamentary Abstain Vote Act, he has failed to give reasoning for abstaining on at least three separate bills.
In the linked 3 bills (See Section IV.) Anthony can be seen abstaining from bills without posting any reasoning. The bill states that "If an MP chooses to abstain, they must give reasons as to why they are abstaining and what their conflict of interest is in short form."

II. Parties
1. stinkycow, Plaintiff
2. xAntho_ny, Defendant

III. Charges
No punishment is set in the bill but I am requesting removal from office.

IV. Evidence

https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/second-cabinet-integrity-act.14732/
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/voter-solicitation-act.14763/
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/fifth-amendment-to-the-stratham-constitution.14570/
Proof of Lawyer Qualification (Lawyer Proof.PNG)

V. Requests and Witnesses
I am requesting that the court orders the defendant to not retroactively change his vote / comment on the bills stated above until this case is resolved.
I would also like to request that the court calls @Topte to stand as a witness.

Attachments

• Lawyer Proof.PNG
    Lawyer Proof.PNG
    161.5 KB · Views: 12

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
@xAntho_ny is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @xAntho_ny , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge MxZxPredatorZx Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Date: 12/5/2021

stinkycow

v.

xAntho_ny (Anthony)

I. Pleading

I, xAntho_ny, plead Guilty to the accusations brought forth by the plaintiff.

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I thank the defendant for their plea.

I would ask the witness @Topte to come forth and answer a simple question. As a guilty plea has been entered I am not interested in a full statement. I would simply ask of the prosecution @stinkycow and the witness (and SoP) @Topte, has the defendant at any point been warned about this breaking of the rule and asked to stop doing so?

I need to know the answer on this in order to form a applicable sentencing

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Your Honour,

There was never an official warning point issued but my Deputy Speaker has warned him against abstaining without a conflict of interest. I can submit a picture if requested.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your Honour,

There was never an official warning point issued but my Deputy Speaker has warned him against abstaining without a conflict of interest. I can submit a picture if requested.

Thank you for your statement.

That picture would be most helpful.

That is all

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
The picture as requested.

Attachments

• Flaming.JPG
    Flaming.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 27

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I thank you for that.

@xAntho_ny do you have anything to say in your defence?

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I thank both sides for their statements or lack thereof.

@stinkycow I am unable to find a governing law that says this is a judicial matter and can be met with judicial punishment. So I am going to dismiss this case at this time, But will allow the re-opening of this case, within the next three days, should you be able to find me an existing law that says I may award the damages you have requested. Please let me know via a message of some description that you have found such a law, by posting me a link to it.

I do however believe this is why we have things such as VoNC? Perhaps Parliament/Cabinet needs to deal with this matter.

The court would be happy to deal with these kinds of things in the future, but a law would need to be created for the court that states we have such power. The court does not satisfy making laws themselves, we just like Legal Precedents.

Case Dismissed.

The Court is now adjourned

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge MxZxPredatorZx