Answered / Added Stop the over crowding in shelters

WolfenGamer

WolfenGamer
Donator
- Username: WolfenGamer
- Suggestion Title: Stop the shelters over crowding.
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): There are so much spots for the animals to go in the animal shelters, but the env. managers are crowding the animals into one pin. you guys tell us to have donkeys 4 blocks per animal, yet you guys keep these animals crowded into one pin. Just think of the animals. There is no use for crowding them into one pin, they have many open pins like you will see in my additional information, this needs to stop if you guys are telling us 4 blocks per animal yet having a literal government building with less then four blocks per animal.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Here is some proof I took before I started writing: Minecraft 1.16.5 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) (gyazo.com) Minecraft 1.16.5 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) (gyazo.com) Minecraft 1.16.5 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) (gyazo.com) And the proof that there are more pins open for them that they could use but don't: Minecraft 1.16.5 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) (gyazo.com)

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Not a server suggestion; send the Agriculture Minister, or any senior members of the department, a message regarding this.