Taking Accountability...

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
A lot of people on BC think I am some 'amazing' person who cares & loves people but I want to stop that right now. It's not a secret that I've lived in the past when it came to people asking me about someone or my life. I keep my personal things as remotely vague as possible to protect my real identity so that I don't have people stalking me or sending a swat team to my house. But on March 10th when I decided to just leave BC without a warning, I started reflecting on my past. Every little lie I've told, my past actions, and things I've said about others. I realized how much people were taking every word I've said and magnifying it to harm others, I've never been in the spotlight let alone become this figure everyone trusted. I should have fact-checked everything anyone has told about someone before stating my opinion on the matter.

The reason why I wanted to make this post was to not gain any sympathy for my actions but to simply just put an end to the 'Marty Controversy' & to also state that what I've done to people wasn't okay at all. I will have to remind anyone who reads this that I am not the first person who has talked badly about anyone, there are Discord servers on BC where groups of people talk, spread misinformation, and leak private conversations. Sadly I was 'dragged' into these servers at the end of my DoPA minister term which led me to talk badly behind Kaila, Info, and many others who were in the cabinet position (not to mention former friends of mine and many other people). I have sent private apologies to these people I've talked badly about but my damage to these people can't be undone.

Nevertheless I'm the one to blame for my actions, no one else. I should have kept nasty things I said about people to myself and only to myself. I regret everything I said about people and I wish I could go back in time to prevent myself from saying those things, it would have stopped a lot of drama on the server. Do I lie that often? No, but the things I said about people were unacceptable for me to say about others regardless of the situation. I don't like being put on this stand where everyone expects me to be a nice and the "go to therapist". Nevertheless, for the past 9 months I've been getting hate dms / death threats because of what I've done, I understand I screwed up but sending death threats to me isn't acceptable. I'm not a perfect human being, no one is. Stop expecting me to do everyone's dirty work, I do not care if you have drama with someone else. Go deal with it yourself. I'm done being the middle man of every damn drama on this server.

I'm sorry to everyone whom I've talked badly about, it's never my intention to harm others nor spread lies about other people. I always aim to learn from my mistakes and ensure it doesn't happen again in the future, that's all I can do besides leave BC completely. I hope everyone can learn from my mistake to make sure no one has to go through the same thing I did. Fact check everything you hear from someone and if you have something bad to say about someone else. Keep it yourself, I wish I had. I don't ask for your forgiveness but I want to put the past behind us and start over again, I want to earn everyone's trust again slowly. Thank you for reading this and understanding my huge mistake I've done.

Last edited: