Status
Not open for further replies.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Your honor, my name is TBIWOG and I am suing Taelor due to some recent controversy, I would like to start of by addressing that a while back ZeeOne was banned (with gill) from Taelors mall which can be found here https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/zees-news-v-taelor.6751/

I then was looking at Taelor newly build farms in her mall and she said "You have until Tomorrow 12:00 am Central Time to move all your stuff before its vaulted. (she did not even give me that much time) I then got a doctor call but messaged her and asked "Why" I was being evicted. She then rudely said "I know you reported me to the admins" your honor, I would like to mention Nowhere in her mall does it say on a sign I could be evicted because I reported her to an admin! I was enraged at this point and she said me and ZeeOne were both banned from her mall permanently. (I got chat logs evidence, let me know if you want it) I then asked her why Zeeone got banned because she said I reported her to the admins. She then said we are banned until we can fix our attitudes! There have been many cases where she was the one being rude other than me. I am requesting 100k Krunas (i know you have that kinda money) I encourage you to consider this your honor,

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
PropertyInspector
Dismissed per the Plaintiff's request. Dismissing court case.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.