Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
In-game name:TBIWOG
- Date joined server:2 months ago
- Current playtime:1day 12 hours 28minutes 58seconds
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:I want to become a police officer because i have been killed on this server before when no police were on, I want to prevent that from happening to other players. I also want to be a police officer to have more fun and give me more things to do and a challenge.
- What can you bring to the Department: No body likes it when the rules are broken and it effects them in a way such as someone killing someone. Example: Player one kills player two and player two now has to loose five Krunas and there are no cops online to help with the issue. Like i said earlier i can be the 1 extra guy and help fix this. I also can bring lots of hours on the server and playing. I could help new players and make sure to keep the community a friendly and fun place.
- Additional Information:Thanks sooo much for reading my application. I would just like to let you guys know that it was super nice of you as a person to take the time and read through this to benefit me and other people. Thanks so much for reading <3

-TBIWOG

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I do not feel like you are ready for this position yet