Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
In-game name: Technofied
Date joined the server: Three Months Ago
Current playtime: 5 days and 51 minutes.
My current schedule for the time spent on BusinessCraft is:
(Perth WA, Timezone: AWST)
Monday: 6 am to 8 pm and 3:30 pm to around 6 pm.
Tuesday: 6 am to 8 pm.
Wednesday: 6 am to 8 pm and 3:30 pm to around 6 pm.
Thursday: 6 am to 8 pm and possibly 3:30 pm to 6 pm, but it is only likely for me to be on from 6 am to 8 pm.
Friday: 6 am to 8 pm and 3:30 pm to around 6 pm.
Saturday: Normally 6 pm to around 12 pm, this can differ during the holidays.
Sunday: Normally 6 pm to around 12 pm, this can differ during the holidays.
Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I have a passion in helping to keep order, whether it is Minecraft or real life, and I have seen a shortage in the number of Police Officers, which leads: to players breaking rules, citizens getting hurt, unsafe environment and more, all of this I want to help stop altogether. I also have a strong belief that criminals should be brought to justice, because when once one criminal slip, more and more slip under the radar, which results in the law not enforced, and citizens thinking its ok to break laws, PvP, etc. There is also a growing amount of citizens that would like to see the laws being enforced more and at least one officer they can turn to.
What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a reliable schedule of patrolling the city, fast response to /911 commands, punishments that strictly stick to what the law says. When others are not available and there is an ongoing case I will be the first to step up to the case. Lastly, I promise to keep myself updated with the law with each change that occurs, this way I can give punishments and enforce the law to the best of my abilities. I already know the law so when a /911 call is initiated, I know how to respond and what punishments are suitable for any actions. I have created a more mature attitude which I am now applying to be able to handle work more professionally. But my main goal whether I should be a Police Officer or not is to create a safe environment where citizens can live and to help contribute to the current Department of Justice.
Additional Information: Like the others, I would thank you for reading, but seriously, thanks! This is a large application and not everyone likes to read "walls of text". I hope I will be able to receive this wonderful job if you have any concerns, information I should try to include in this post, any question, please do not hesitate to contact me!
My Discord Tag: Phoenix#2823

Thank You for Reading, enjoy the rest of your day!
- Techno​

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Although the application was elaborate, we still do not feel like you are ready for the position of police officer. Therefore your application has been denied. You may reapply in 30 days. To be a police officer, you must show maturity, something that you have not displayed. If you would like a more detailed explanation, please contact me on discord.