Offering Services The American / Looking for work as a writer / skilled writer

The American

Citizen
NoraEmma
NoraEmma
To: MegaMinerM

Thank you for the offer! Could you please tell me what company you own/work for? How many Krunas would you be willing to pay me? What will I be doing at your company. I would appreciate it you answered my questions! I can assure you that I am hard working and open to any assignment you might give me.

Thank you for your time,
The American (Minecraft tag NoraEmma)

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
To: MegaMinerM

Thank you for the offer! Could you please tell me what company you own/work for? How many Krunas would you be willing to pay me? What will I be doing at your company. I would appreciate it you answered my questions! I can assure you that I am hard working and open to any assignment you might give me.

Thank you for your time,
The American (Minecraft tag NoraEmma)
If you have Discord we can talk privately about this (:

The American

Citizen
NoraEmma
NoraEmma
I do have discord. Could you please send me your gamer tag? I don't feel very comfortable talking to people who I do not know, so when I talk to you privatley, could we please talk only about business? Thank you so much for understanding!

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
I do have discord. Could you please send me your gamer tag? I don't feel very comfortable talking to people who I do not know, so when I talk to you privatley, could we please talk only about business? Thank you so much for understanding!
I’m MegaMinerM#3618, and yes only business.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice