Offering Services The American (NoraEmma) / Real estate Office / Start Hunting

The American

Citizen
NoraEmma
NoraEmma
My company has gone bankrupt. We will no longer be able to help customers. Please do not respond to this message.

Last edited:

MegaMinerM

Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Justice
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Price range- 0-5,000kr
Size- Small to Medium
Location (district, EX: Queen Street)- near a bus
Name- MegaMinerM
City- Any
What time zone you are on- GMT+8, Im online after school for almost the whole day (longer on weekends)
What kind of building (EX: shop/apartment/house)- shop
Additional wants- A cozy one which looks nice :). also good luck with the company!
Please sign your name in the blank- I, MegaMinerM, agree to Nora Victoria Realestate Policies and promise not to sue the company on behalf of one of the three policies below (in other words, you can not sue us for not finding you a home that you love). I, MegaMinerM, also agree that I will not file a lawsuit if Nora Victoria real estate stops working with me because I break the company rules.

Last edited:

Jeely1234295

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
MemberOfParliament
Hi! Nora Victoria Real Estate has just opened in business city! I take buyers to see houses and they choose the one they like best. Please answer the questions below to get started. I am not always open so I don't do walk-ins. Once I have your info, I will send you a time to go house hunting! my Price is 20 Krunas per a party and you will pay me in the store. You will have to buy a book as payment. I look forward to seeing you! I am located at the hospital bus stop. Once you stand in-front of the hospital, you head forward for about a block until you reach a tall apartment building with dark oak. my store has a sign and a torch right next to the door.

Questions:

Price range-
Size-
Location-
Name-
Other wants-

I can't wait to get started. I am only open on weekends. My motto is: "Helping Buyers Is Our Prior!"
Price range-0 to 10 thousand
Size- medium not so big must be a warehouse
Location- and town besides capital
Name- Jeely123285
Other wants-No good luck

The American

Citizen
NoraEmma
NoraEmma
Hi leely12344285!

I would be happy to help you! When you say warehouse, are you looking to start a business? Or do you mean that you will be using a warehouse as a home? Are big stores okay? My price is 60 krunas. Usually, it is 40 krunas but since I am leaving the capital, it will cost extra. I will find buildings for you this week, and on Saturday you can come to my shop to look at houses. Does 6:00 pm American Central Time work for you? At said time, you will come to the store. You will have to pay me before we go house hunting. I am located in Business City. To get to the store, you need to go in front of the hospital (where the bus is) and head on a street that goes forward. After about a block (or past the construction), you will come to a tall building that has some dark oak. My store is on the left side of the street. There will be a sign and a torch at the entrance. You are welcome to go there this week if you like but no one will be there. My name in the game is NoraEmma. I will show you 4 buildings. I hope you find your dream home/store!

Sincerely,
Nora Victoria Realestate

Jeely1234295

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
MemberOfParliament
Hello I will be glad to do it on saturday but 6 pm cst is 2 am for me how about at like 11 am cst. I will go there any pay you once I'm on. The warehouse is for a business not to stay in thank you very much

The American

Citizen
NoraEmma
NoraEmma
leely1234265,

Hi, 11:00 am central time works for me as well. Just to be clear, you are looking to buy a big shop, not a storage facility? Also, please pick a city that you want the store to be in. My company has only two employees so I will only be able to find a building in one city. So sorry about that.

Sincerely,
Nora Victoria Realestate

Last edited:

Jeely1234295

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
MemberOfParliament
Hello again more like a storage facility not a shop because it's gonna be like an import export company so a big warehouse will be perfect

Thank you soo much and do you have discord if so dm me my user is Zaals777#8656

The American

Citizen
NoraEmma
NoraEmma
Hello again, thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately my company does not have discord at this time so I will not be able to contact you.

Jeely1234295

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
MemberOfParliament
Hi ok that's fine I'm more than okay doing it over forums I look forward to working with you

Jeely1234295

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
MemberOfParliament
Capital or lexford or covington maybe palmbay if there is in Ocean city which ever place is cheapest you decide

Jeely1234295

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
MemberOfParliament
Any city would be fine except capital try and find the cheapest one

The American

Citizen
NoraEmma
NoraEmma
You can really only buy buildings privately so I will be showing you buildings that are on sale through discord. (You will have to send the owner a private message).

MegaMinerM

Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Justice
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Price range- 0-10,000kr
Size- Large (Kinda like a Mansion if possible)
Location (district, EX: Queen Street)- Anywhere in Ocean City
Name- MegaMinerM
City- Ocean City
What time zone you are on- GMT+8
What kind of building (EX: shop/apartment/house)- House (Close to a Mansion)
Additional wants- Check my Application above
Please sign your name in the blank- I, MegaMinerM, agree to Nora Victoria Realestate Policies and promise not to sue the company on behalf of one of the three policies below (in other words, you can not sue us for not finding you a home that you love). I, MegaMinerM, also agree that I will not file a lawsuit if Nora Victoria real estate stops working with me because I break the company rules.