Discontinued The World Business Conglomerate (OUTDATED POST)

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
The World Business Conglomerate
The WBC is a company group founded for companies to join and work together in order to benefit themselves and one another by giving loans, funding and general help on the server. As a partner you are given the ability to call upon other partner companies for support, guidance and general help if needed. Partner companies can also choose to assist smaller companies that are being given our assistance in game through financial, advisory and manual means. The goal of the WBC is to create a strong and prosperous economic backbone for BusinessCraft and its players who hope to make their fortune in business. Along with creating a competitive business environment, we also hope to create a standard for quality of services offered by players who are partners of the WBC. This means that all Partner companies will be upheld to a standard of honesty and will not actively try to deceive the consumers of their products or services.
Chief Executive Officer
_Info_
Chairman of the Board
None
General Manager
None
Partner Companies
First National Bank
_Info_'s Subterranean Treasures
Capital Financial
Elechronic Industries
Subsidiaries
Capital Financial
Want to become a partner? Need Financial assistance?
Contact anyone listed on this post via discord or in game!

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Is this the exact same thing as BCCA?

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Is this the exact same thing as BCCA?
No, I'm trying to aid the economy by starting businesses and give advice to new, aspiring players. Consider it a charity of sorts. Nothing like the BCAA...whatever that is.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
@_Info_ I am removing your discord because it is not approved as a service yet, please click here for more information on how to get your service approved.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Ok if it is a charity, it isn’t the same as BCCA, but the loan thing and helping eachother is already implemented in it.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Ya I said that in the BCCA thread a while ago, but whatever. :D

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I know that. The company just seemed like pretty much the exact same thing as BCCA at first glance.