TheGoobGamer59's Election Post December 2020

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Hey Guys! My name is Goob! Some of you may know me as an ES but I am more than just an ES. I am a citizen of businesscraft with good idea's to bring to parliament.

I am aiming for a more fair and less corrupt government meaning that I want...

- Have an official constitution
- Re-do bill proposal method
- Change the judiciary system
- Economic changes
- And more!

I have included detailed information on everything below.

Have an Offical Consitution

Currently we have a "Government of BusinessCraft" thread but that is very vague. I think we should have an official constitution that talks about jurisdiction and is more in detailed. I would make bills that give us a constitution and that we are able to fairly work with.

Re-Do the bill proposal method

Currently, when a bill is proposed, It is edited by the Speaker of parliament. Not all of theses bills go on laws however, some of them go on the Government of BC Thread, I want to have different formats for different types of bills such as government of bc edit, normal law ect. I also think added to the format there should be a punishment (if applicable) as many MP's forget about this.

Change the Judiciary System

Many people want a Head Judge and I gotta say, I agree with them. I think there should be a judge that takes charge of the judiciary branch and helps out the other judges. This player I believe should be non-biased and hold no other positions on the server.

Economic Changes

I think BC needs a different style economy. I like the current economy but the biggest issue is business are going out of business. We need more players to work for big cooperations to establish fair trade grounds.

And More..

I want to repair a lot of bills to meet to current standards such as the ESL, and change bills to be up-to-date

Fun Facts...

I own a business (Superstore)
I work for apex butchery!
I am an economy secretary
I have played on BC for 1 and a half months!
I am dedicated to the server

Strengths/Weaknesses
upload_2020-12-8_20-58-49.png

I also just want to say, I
wish good luck to all candidates running! If you have questions feel free to drop a comment!

Last edited by a moderator:

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Currently, when a bill is proposed, It is edited by the Speaker of parliament. Not all of theses bills go on laws however, some of them go on the Government of BC Thread, I want to have different formats for different types of bills such as government of bc edit, normal law ect. I also think added to the format there should be a punishment (if applicable) as many MP's forget about this.
I'm a bit confused by this, are you saying that not all the bills passed make it to the laws page? Also, what types of punishments do you have in mind?

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
I'm a bit confused by this, are you saying that not all the bills passed make it to the laws page? Also, what types of punishments do you have in mind?
Hey Flaming! Thank you for my interest in my parliament campaign! What I am saying is that not all of these bills fit on the Laws thread. Some of them fit on the Government of BusinessCraft thread. These include new departments, change in the parliament process ect. So I think there should be a different format for changing things on the BusinessCraft Government thread to simplify things.

The next topic of Punishments. I see a lot of bills proposed but they do not list a punishment on them, I am saying it would be nice to add a punishment section to the format when proposing bills (That is of course it if is applicable) Once again, Thank you soo much on your interest in my political campaign.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Goob, your idea of separating bills into categories is really good. So good in fact that the idea was passed 2 days ago!

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Hey! Yes I noticed this but flaming is reformatting the way that accepted bills are presented. My idea is having different formats for changes to the Government of BusinessCraft thread and the Laws page to simplify things!

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Hey Flaming! Thank you for my interest in my parliament campaign! What I am saying is that not all of these bills fit on the Laws thread. Some of them fit on the Government of BusinessCraft thread. These include new departments, change in the parliament process ect. So I think there should be a different format for changing things on the BusinessCraft Government thread to simplify things.

The next topic of Punishments. I see a lot of bills proposed but they do not list a punishment on them, I am saying it would be nice to add a punishment section to the format when proposing bills (That is of course it if is applicable) Once again, Thank you soo much on your interest in my political campaign.

So far I'm on board with a lot of your plans, but when it comes to punishments. Not every bill needs a punishment, but when laws have a punishment in place they are displayed under the bill as Offense 1, Offense 2, Offense 3, etc. In my opinion instead of adding more punishments for departments to enforce, start enforcing the usage of the court for players.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
So far I'm on board with a lot of your plans, but when it comes to punishments. Not every bill needs a punishment, but when laws have a punishment in place they are displayed under the bill as Offense 1, Offense 2, Offense 3, etc. In my opinion instead of adding more punishments for departments to enforce, start enforcing the usage of the court for players.

I really like that idea! maybe we can even have court determine bills and MP's specify on how much courts could order up in fines! Once again, I like your idea and thanks for interest in my campaign!

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Currently we have a "Government of BusinessCraft" thread but that is very vague. I think we should have an official constitution that talks about jurisdiction and is more in detailed. I would make bills that give us a constitution and that we are able to fairly work with.
How would bills be able to create a constitution?
I think this is a great idea! Do you have any plans to differentiate on which bills would go in each category, or would MPs just guess?
Many people want a Head Judge and I gotta say, I agree with them. I think there should be a judge that takes charge of the judiciary branch and helps out the other judges. This player I believe should be non-biased and hold no other positions on the server.
I like this, but would people knowingly sign up for a position that pays the normal MAYBE 25 kr per 15s wage without being able to have any other positions in the community to help them excel in the economy and make connections, as I believe that is the primary function of our server.
I think BC needs a different style economy. I like the current economy but the biggest issue is business are going out of business. We need more players to work for big cooperations to establish fair trade grounds.
Corporations would be a huge asset to BC. How would these corporations work, would there be special guidelines to keep corporations from buying out all of their smaller competitiors?

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Thanks for your interest in my campaign @Natalie Anonymous!

For question number one, I think we could title a bill something like Constitution Creation as in my opinion, that is under parliaments jurisdiction

As far as question number two, there may be a rubric but parliament will also kinda half to wing it. It is what they think.

Can you please explain question three? I'm sorry I just don't get it :)

I think as of right now, too many people try to start their own companies and not work for smaller ones. I think there needs to be a different company registration system and more reasons to work for companies

Thanks for your interest in my campaign And have a nice day!

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
@GoobGamer
For question three, the concern was that do you think anyone would sign up to be head judge knowing they couldn't do anything that might make them even a little bit biased (start a company, work for another company, have a gov position in another department, have close friendships with people who are in power) when the stated items are a majority of what happens on the server?

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
@GoobGamer
For question three, the concern was that do you think anyone would sign up to be head judge knowing they couldn't do anything that might make them even a little bit biased (start a company, work for another company, have a gov position in another department, have close friendships with people who are in power) when the stated items are a majority of what happens on the server?
Ah yes my bad! I think that some people would, they can have close relationships but can not bring in their bias. I may conduct a survey and see if people would take the position.