Tippychu - Candidate for DOA (July 2023)

Taps230

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Tippychu
Tippychu
tier5
Hi, I’m Tippy!

I have been on BC for nearly 2 years now. In that time I have been a Ranger, Agricultural Secretary, Senior Ranger and the DOA Minister.

Under my time as Minister, we completed ongoing projects such as the wild warps as you see them today, along with the start of various other projects including the animal sanctuary.

If I get elected, I hope to grow the department not only for the new map but also begin growing it before then, my policies focus on the current and future map to ensure constant development and growth.

I have so many ideas it would be impossible to explain them all in detail here, so i truly hope you will take a look at my campaign powerpoint (you can find it in the elections category on the BC Discord)

Safe to say they are not all planned for the new map, i want to implement many of these ideas effective immediately

Some of these include -

Having a more roleplay based and interactive player experience with pets and animals
Adoption Days working with DoPA
More options for your pets (having the ability to have any tamebale mob in the game)
Economising the Department and working with the DOE
Organising the department, including making clear roles and a guide to getting promotions!
Working with the DoC for new terraforming requests
As you can see, I have many ideas and policies that i want to implement and am always open to new ideas!

Join Date - Dec 6 2021
Play Time - 5w 10h​