Lawyer
TokyoSAP
TokyoSAP
Economy Minister
- Minecraft Username: TokyoSAP

- Discord Username: TheNerd

- Playtime: 1d 3m

- /bcseen Playtime: 21hr 23m 4s

- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I’m recently joined the server and have been doing jobs for companies here, and I recently became financial advisor of Nexus Bank. I’m currently helping to set up a rewards program between several companies; I can’t elaborate more than that because that would breach my Non Disclosure Agreement.

- What new ideas can you bring to the department? I think I could make a large impact on the Stratham economy, helping reduce the “sludge” in the system that confounds unfamiliar players and make it into a much simpler system. I’d also like to help individual companies improve their efficiency and performance, and an economics job would really help my credentials. I’m also majoring in economics so I can bring some new insight to the team. I’d also like to help formalise contracts for companies and reduce legal complications between companies and clients.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I’m quite fascinated by this server, many Minecraft servers don’t even last a week but you guys have established a whole economy and a working society in Minecraft. I’d really like to experience this, as a escape from daily life and to help maintain and improve this amazing server.

- Additional Information: Financial Advisor for Nexus Bank, Manager of Weptoolz Mining and Writing, economics major irl. FYI I’ll be offline for the next 3 weeks or so because I’ll be in China :(

Last edited:

walkingpanda111

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
walkingpanda111
walkingpanda111
EconomySecretary
Gl, Although I feel getting more experience inside some of Stratham's Economic and Business Sectors might support your application even further. Your current application only states you are working in 2 jobs. Another tip would be to get more experience in the server overall, 1d of playtime isn't that much so if you could build up your knowledge and gain more wealth and playtime. Economic Major Irl seems like quite a prestige title I guess.

I'll let Anc decide the rest of your app, good luck. (Anc If you are reading this pls dm me before you Accept or Reject this app) :D

Ancastal

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
EconomySecretary
Hi @Tokyosap, congratulations!

You are officially a new member of the Department of Economy. You will soon to be granted in-game title and access to our private Discord channels.

Please, join here: https://discord.gg/jM9RW2R3