Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
- In-game name: Topte
- Date joined server: April 22, 2020
- Current playtime: 54d 19h
- How long have you been a Doctor: I have been a doctor for around 8 months.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I want to be a Hospital Secretary so I can help improve the DoH and make being a doctor an even more enjoyable experience than it already is. I love the sense of community that being a doctor brings and would love to show that to all new doctors by being a great mentor. I have been a part of the DoH for quite some time now and can effectively mentor new doctors because I have extensive knowledge of the DoH's ideals and protocols. Throughout my time as a doctor I have always attending lots of patients each month besides the one month I took a break. I am extremely active and always checking discord and forums. HS has always been one of my aspirations since I became a doctor. I would love the chance to delve even deeper into the DoH. I am familiar with what an HS's duties are and I am fully capable of performing them.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring teamwork, leadership, and efficiency to the DoH. One of my personal values is to attack problems head-on and not let them get worse. This is reflected in the many massive projects I have undertaken during my time on BC. I am also an Economy Secretary, this is relevant because the DoE almost solely revolves around team-based projects. I am able to effectively and efficiently work with anyone and get along with everyone. I have run a small company in the past with 8 employees under me. This is a rather small number compared to some of the other companies on BC but I ran my company efficiently and made sure to promote strong communication within the company. This allowed my company to get work done as fast as a competitor with double the employees. In conclusion, I feel I can make a difference in the DoH and help to better the department.
- Additional Information: You can contact me for any questions @Topte#2238. Thank you

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
gl tophat

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Unfortunately we could only hire 1 new HS.