Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
- In-game name: Topte
- Date joined server: April 22, 2020
- Current playtime: 61d 9h
- How long have you been a Doctor: I have been a doctor for around 9 months.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I want to be a Hospital Secretary so I can help improve the DoH and make being a doctor an even more enjoyable experience than it already is. I love the sense of community that being a doctor brings and would love to show that to all new doctors by being a great mentor. I have been a part of the DoH for quite some time now and can effectively mentor new doctors because I have extensive knowledge of the DoH's ideals and protocols. Throughout my time as a doctor I have always attending lots of patients each month besides the one month I took a break. I am extremely active and always checking discord and forums. HS has always been one of my aspirations since I became a doctor. I would love the chance to delve even deeper into the DoH. I am familiar with what an HS's duties are and I am fully capable of performing them.
- What can you bring to the Department: I was recently awarded doctor of the month and can bring teamwork, leadership, and efficiency to the DoH. One of my personal values is to attack problems head-on and not let them get worse. This is reflected in the many massive projects I have undertaken during my time on BC. I am also an Economy Secretary, this is relevant because the DoE almost solely revolves around team-based projects. I am able to effectively and efficiently work with anyone and get along with everyone. I have run a small company in the past with 8 employees under me. This is a rather small number compared to some of the other companies on BC but I ran my company efficiently and made sure to promote strong communication within the company. This allowed my company to get work done as fast as a competitor with double the employees. In conclusion, I feel I can make a difference in the DoH and help to better the department.
- Additional Information: You can contact me for any questions @Topte#2238. Thank you

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Topte! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.