Lawsuit: Dismissed Tree60NoScope vs. xEndeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
Your Honor,

I apologize for my absence in court. Due waiting for information from the DoPA and life circumstances from Covid-19 I have taken an extended amount of time to post this case. Regardless, I would like to proceed at this time with full evidence and no further delays.

There are three separate charges against xEndeavour at this time.
Improper actions as a PI,
Improper actions as an MP,
And violation of town rules and requirements.

I will be posting about Improper actions as a PI now and Improper actions as an MP and Violation of town rules and requirements as soon as possible.

As a PI, xEndeavour has used his position the benefit of himself and his company. xEndeavour's plot buying procedure is stated here, https://www.mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/tree60noscope-vs-xendeavour.6740/

"if I ever vault a plot for eviction, I state that the property is now for sale in global or /advertisments, pay the PI, put all my mod tools away and permissions off, go to /spawn, and then walk to the plot and buy it if i'm interested, generally while telling people who are interested where the available plot is."

The total time that it would take to do these actions is less than 2 minutes depending on the location of the plot. If both xEndeavour and I would like to buy a plot he vaulted the star must align for me to buy it. I am required to
  • Be on the server when the plot is opened, (xEndeavour is Australian, 4am EDT is 6pm in Sydney
  • Know my desired plot's name
  • Know the plot's location
  • Beat him to the plot.
This assumes that xEndeavour makes an /ad or general post for plots he wants. If I am simply interested in a city plot that xEndeavour wishes to buy, xEndeavour must both post about it in general and tell me where it is. We do not have proof that he has done this for plots he has vaulted and bought.

The plots BC-020 and BC-138 were both vaulted and bought by xEndeavour.
Both eviction requests can be seen here
https://www.mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/bc-138-evict.6556/
https://www.mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/bc-020-evict-anytime.6592/

Both plots were bought to become a part of xEndeavour's mall. This means that as a PI, xEndeavour vaulted plots near his mall, and within minutes xEndeavour expanded his company's land as Hamilton Industries' CEO.

xEndeavour's mall was sold. Both plots were sold as a part of the mall. Taelor has confirmed that she bought BC-138 from xEndeavour as seen in the attached files. Slime Emperor gained ownership of BC-020 at the same time as both of them bought xEndeavour's mall together.

xEndeavour is guilty of corruption, or as defined in the Sherlock Accords

"To use a government position, elected or otherwise, to benefit one's private interests or corporate ventures. By applying for a government position or being elected into a position, the player agrees to serve the server over themselves"

The punishment for corruption is stated to be

"Per Offence: Removed from government position + temporary ban from holding public office for a period of 2 months."

Thank you your honor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200316-231601_2.png
    Screenshot_20200316-231601_2.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Your Honour,

In both of these instances provided, I have not used my Property Inspector position - in fact I wasn't even a PI until after BC138 was reported - to my personal advantage. I did not report the plot, I simply vaulted it as a staff member; it therefore had nothing to do with my Government position. This is a staff issue, and I'd advise the complainant to take it up with an administrator. I'd like to advise the complainant that this is also the practice of other staff members who have bought plots using this process. At this point the complainant is looking for complaints to make against me, for the sake of making a complaint.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Dropping case at Plaintiffs request.

Dismissed.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge _Info_

Status
Not open for further replies.