In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 08/09/23

Truc2018
HunterHoLLP (Ryan_88 Representing)

v.

PeachLemon_

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:
(Give a brief description of the situation and why you are here in court)

PeachLemon_ otherwise known as peach admitted to stealing a camel which were the property of Truc2018. Peach then used the stolen camel to breed with his other camel. Peach has intentionally stolen a camel from Truc2018 through dishonest means to deprive him of his belongings.

II. Parties
1. PeachLemon_
2. Truc2018
3. Pet_blobfish

III. Sequence of Events
1. PeachLemon_ steals camels from Truc2018.
2. PeachLemon_ uses these camels to breed.
3. PeachLemon_ admits to truc2018 that he stole the camels.

IV. Claims for Relief
1. The Crime Reform Act defines scamming as "The act of intentionally deceiving an individual through dishonest means in order to deprive them of their money or belongings". Peach has intentionally stolen camels from truc2018 without him knowing to deprive him of his camels and used them for breeding in order to benefit his own private interests.
2. The Crime Reform Act also states that "(c) Any citizen may bring a civil charge of scamming in court against another person or company. If found guilty they will be required to pay back all damages and face a punishment from the Department of Justice".

V. Damages
1. Truc2018's camel be returned to him.
2. All other camels produced through breeding involving Truc2018's camel be handed over to Truc2018 as they could not have been created without his original camel.
3. 1000kr in loss of property due to the theft of the camels.
4. The DoJ to be ordered to charge PeachLemon_ with trespassing and scamming.

Witness:
fastrebel02

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_190129_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_190129_Discord.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20230809_190123_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_190123_Discord.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20230809_190118_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_190118_Discord.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230809_191044_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_191044_Discord.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230809_190113_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_190113_Discord.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Writ of Summons

Good evening.
@PeachLemon_ is hereby summoned to the Court of the Stratham Republic, and must appear in the court in the following 48 hours starting at the time of this summon's sending. If the defendant fails to adhere to the conditions of the summons hereby set, the court will move forward with a default judgement.

pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
pet_smellyfish (Layer in Training @ Wright and Co Law Office) representing PeachLemon_

Present

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Good Morning,

You may now respond with either an Answer to Complaint or a Motion to Dismiss.

That is all.

pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
MOTION TO DISMISS

Date: 08/11/23
UK Time

Truc2018

v.

PeachLemon_

I. Motion to Dismiss

1. There is no evidence that the camel was physically removed from truc's possession as the only evidence of there being a camel shows it safely at truc's region.

2. As shown above in the evidence the camel is stored in the open air. This means that PeachLemon_ might have taken his own camel there and just used truc's camel to produce a baby which he then took along with his own one.

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Your Honor, may I respond to the Motion to Dismiss?

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS
Date: 08/11/23

Truc2018

v.

PeachLemon_

I. Response to Motion To Dismiss
The Plaintiff refutes the motion to dismiss the case, respectfully based off the following:
1. I want to address the plaintiffs points in their MTD as they have no actual founding in this case whatsoever. Both of the points above are simply speculation. This could have happened versus this or that, a million different things could have happened. But that's not what the evidence shows. I'm shocked that the plaintiff's lawyer would lie about it in open court.
2. The second screenshot attached to the original case filing very clearly shows a confession from PeachLemon_ that he stole the camel and then offered to replace it as he stole it for breeding. I've just came across another part of the conversation between Peach and Truc which shows more context of the confession.
3. The plaintiffs second point is even more of a lie, again in the evidence it shows peachlemon_ confessing to stealing the camel. Bringing his own camel to truc's camel to breed is not stealing. However, stealing truc's camel and bringing it to his own camel for breeding is stealing. I have also attached another screenshot that further shows the conversation between the two with the defendant even explaining how he could've stolen a camel that is attached by leash and admitting to having done it before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811_202202_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_202202_Discord.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230811_202147_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_202147_Discord.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 18

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Your Honor, I do not wish to rush the court but it has been over a week with no update on the ruling of the motion.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Good Evening, I apologize for my late response, lets get right to it,

I have heard sufficient evidence to render a verdict. This verdict will primarily address the Defendant's motion to dismiss and the Plaintiff's response. Additionally, I will determine the appropriate course of action in light of the evidence presented.

Verdict:

After an examination of this case, the core issue revolves around the Defendant's alleged theft of a camel from Truc2018, subsequent breeding, and the surrounding circumstances.

The Defendant's motion to dismiss raises two points: firstly, the absence of concrete evidence regarding the camel's removal from Truc's possession; and secondly, the notion that the camel's presence in an open-air location could indicate the possibility of separate camels being used for breeding. While these points are presented as mere speculation, the Plaintiff's counterarguments provide strong evidence to the contrary.

In the Plaintiff's response, it is clearly established that the Defendant's assertion of speculation lacks foundation. Crucially, a screenshot from the original case filing portrays a confession from PeachLemon_ admitting to stealing the camel. Additional chats between PeachLemon_ and Truc2018 further underscores the veracity of this admission. The complainant's contention that the defendant's actions amounted to theft, rather than mere breeding, is consistent with the evidence presented, which is supported by the defendant's own admission to stealing the camel.

Reparations:

With regard to the initial damages sought by the Plaintiff, it is appropriate to consider the evidence presented and the extent of the Defendant's actions.

1. The requested return of Truc2018's camel.
2. All offspring resulting from the breeding involving Truc2018's camel be surrendered to Truc2018.
3. 1000kr to account for the loss of property due to the theft of the camels.
4. A request for the Department of Justice to charge PeachLemon_ with trespassing and scamming.

Conclusion:

Upon careful evaluation, it is evident that the Defendant's actions align with the Plaintiff's claims, notably the admission of stealing the camel for breeding. This admission serves as compelling evidence against the Defendant's attempt to dismiss the case based on speculation.

Consequently, I rule in favor of the Plaintiff, Truc2018, and order the following remedies:

1. The immediate return of Truc2018's stolen camel.
2. Surrender of any offspring generated through the breeding involving Truc2018's camel.
3. Reparations amounting to 1000kr to compensate for the loss of property.
4. A directive for the Department of Justice to pursue charges of trespassing and scamming against PeachLemon_.

I ask that the DoJ Minister, @Pearot to see out the reparations. Additionally, if the Defendant does not hold this amount and can not pay back the damages, permission to seize assets is granted.

Thank you for your attention.

That is all,
Thank You
Court Adjourned