Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
- In-game name: Tumblecritter
- Timezone: EST
- Date joined server: June 14th 2021
- Current playtime: 2 weeks 1 day 3 hours 44 minutes
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I have been part of BC for a good 3 years. I first joined and was very immature and made many horrible mistakes. As I grow older I am starting to realize I want a fresh start. I want to become a Training Officer. I have always admired the Department of Justice In general. They way they arrest people and chase them down tirelessly. I am inspired to become one, I have always thought about making my way into the Department of Justice. I have been in the Department of Agriculture before as a landscaper but I never really enjoyed it and had always been very interested in the Department of Justice.
- What can you bring to the Department: As a long time veteran of the server, I feel like I can bring a lot of things to the server. These include knowledge of BC to being on the server every day. I have not been on in a while but I am starting to log on more and more. If I get this position I will be on the server every day when I can.
- Additional Information: I thank you so much for taking out of your day to read this application.

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament

spyrolix

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
spyrolix
spyrolix
PoliceOfficer

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Thanks to everyone who is wishing me goodluck!

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Under review, also you did the application wrong. “Have you ever been convicted of a crime?” Is also on there.

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Under review, also you did the application wrong. “Have you ever been convicted of a crime?” Is also on there.
Oh sorry. Yes I have but it was quite a while ago and I have learned from my mistakes. I am also in the process of getting my criminal record cleared as it was 30+ days ago.

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, Tumblecritter! Your application for Trainee Officer has been accepted.