Accepted VelvetKitty's Application for Police Officer

VelvetKitty

Citizen
Donator
In-game name: VelvetKitty

Date joined server: June/July 2018

Current playtime: 13 days

Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I have been recommended to apply for the job by several people. After resigning from HS after having a bad time in my personal life, I'm back and would love to participate in something like this as it interests me and abiding by the laws and rules is very important to me.

What can you bring to the Department: I can bring motivation. I can also bring reliability and being online often, as a nerd who tries to be on the server as much as possible including UK times (so basically when the server is quieter) but also when it's busy as I never sleep.

Additional Information: I have never been imprisoned, stick to the laws and I fully understand that ;every action whether good or bad has a consequence of sorts, I believe laws and rules helps the server function and believe that Police officers really help to maintain that, and I'd love to be involved.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, VelvetKitty! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

VelvetKitty

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, VelvetKitty! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

Thank you so very much! :)

k871

Citizen
In-game name: VelvetKitty

Date joined server: June/July 2018

Current playtime: 13 days

Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I have been recommended to apply for the job by several people. After resigning from HS after having a bad time in my personal life, I'm back and would love to participate in something like this as it interests me and abiding by the laws and rules is very important to me.

What can you bring to the Department: I can bring motivation. I can also bring reliability and being online often, as a nerd who tries to be on the server as much as possible including UK times (so basically when the server is quieter) but also when it's busy as I never sleep.

Additional Information: I have never been imprisoned, stick to the laws and I fully understand that ;every action whether good or bad has a consequence of sorts, I believe laws and rules helps the server function and believe that Police officers really help to maintain that, and I'd love to be involved.