Answered / Added Voting Streaks

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title: Voting Streaks
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Being that we are a Minecraft server, it is important that we vote in order to get more people to join. With this, I propose we implement a system that rewards players for voting consistently. Let me elaborate: For every day you vote (on every website), you gain a streak point. If you vote 7 days in a row (7 streak points), you gain a 1% increase in the number of krunas you earn per vote. If you vote 14 days in a row (14 streak points), you gain a 5-10% increase in krunas earned per vote. This goes on until the player reaches a cap in the number of krunas they can earn per vote (i.e. 15% for three weeks. Any vote after that can only achieve a 15% increase). The number of streak points earned will be present in the vote menu (this can lead to competitions between players to see who has the highest vote number)
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Unsure
- Additional Information: This may seem confusing, so ask questions in the comments if needed.