Donator
walkingpanda111
walkingpanda111
Analyst
- In-game name: walkingpanda111

- Date joined server: March 28th 2022

- Current playtime: 2w 10h 20m

- Role you're applying for: Property Inspector

- Why do you want to be a Property Inspector: I have a desire to become a property inspector so that I can help others gain better access to plots of land. When I was looking to buy my first house or building, I often found that they were already occupied by inactive players. At the time, I didn't know how to solve or report the issue to the departments, such as DoID. Now, I want to apply for the position of property inspector so that new and old players don't have to go through what I experienced.

- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring lots of fresh ideas and loads of Inactive houses that need reporting, I can also help other players who need to report an inactive house! I am quite new to this department so I am hoping to benefit and learn from this job!

- Additional Information: I understand my signature is outdated although I am too lazy to change it.

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Under further Review

Apologies for the delay

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for PropertyInspector has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We will not be hiring you at this moment in time as you had broken some plot rules which fall under the PI job - this shows a lack of knowledge of the job itself and rules of plots around the city. I have also seen poor behaviour in game towards other players. I would like to see more maturity and knowledge of this role before you re-apply, if you decide to. Thank you for your application.