Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
Firearms

Firearms can be used to hunt hostile mobs, in self-defense, and consented pvp. To be able to use them you will need to take the firearms permit exam. You will not be able to take the exam until you have 6 hours of playtime. To check your playtime do /playtime. The exam for the weapon's permit is located inside the gunsmith shop. The gunsmith shop can be found just south of the Government mall at coords x425 z205. The weapons permit exam costs 750kr per attempt, so make sure to read this guide carefully.

If you want to use firearms, please make sure you read the rules found at the bottom of this guide and in the /law carefully.

How to get a Firearm

Firearms can be crafted by gunsmiths or you can buy them from other players. Firearms are expensive so you will need to do some work to get enough krunas to purchase one.

How to use a Firearm

To fire the gun, press left click. For guns with iron sights, you can aim using right click. When you want to reload make sure you have ammo in your inventory and press the F key on your keyboard. You may not carry your firearm in any of the safe zones under any circumstances. Firearms will lose durability as you use them, so make sure to keep an eye on it so you don't find yourself in a bad situation without your gun!

Punishments

If you murder a player with a firearm and they did not consent you will be charged like normal and it will count as a strike on your record. After 3 strikes your license will be revoked and you will be barred from retaking the exam until you appeal. To appeal go to “Firearm Permit Reinstatement Appeals” under the Government Applications section on the forums and create a new thread for your appeal titled (Your Name)’s Firearm Ban Appeal. If your appeal is accepted you will need to pay a 750 kruna processing fee before you can retake the exam. The next revocation comes at 5 strikes. If you get to this point you will have to get your criminal record cleared. You can do this by posting a lawsuit titled (Your name) Removal of Criminal Record. Your record will only be cleared if the last crime you committed was over 3 months ago. Once your record has been cleared you can repeat the same process to appeal that you did for 3 strikes.

Last edited:
it says i passed the weopon permit test but i didnt get like anything it just said i passed am i supposed to get like a peice of paper or something to prove i passed or does it just say it somewhere with a command

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
it says i passed the weopon permit test but i didnt get like anything it just said i passed am i supposed to get like a peice of paper or something to prove i passed or does it just say it somewhere with a command
use /jobs (or maybe it's /job?) [playername] to see all your jobs and qualifications. Your weapons permit will be listed there.