Answered / Added y is lunar not allowed

- Username:roosterCruise
- Suggestion Title:i want lunar to be allowed because it grants no advantige other that optifine and i need the extra fps because my pc is a potato
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):it will improve the server because people who play on lunar will be able to play on the server
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):i dont think so
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:i dont really have any additional information

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
Lunar allows you to install malicious client modifications like ESP, X-ray and others. There is a LunarAPI (similar to BadlionAPI) that would allow admins to blacklist certain client mods making to safe, however they're probably busy with other things

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
I'll take a look at the API as it seems to have been updated since the last time I checked it, then make a follow-up announcement if anything changes.

EDIT: The API I found was to force players to use Lunar on the server, no specific plugin to disable dis-allowed mods like the BadlionClient API. So, the client will remain blacklisted and will result in being punished under the Use of blacklisted client modifications rule.

Last edited: