Greetings People!

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
I've always looked at this topic, but even though I've been on this server for almost 2 months, I've never looked at this, nor made an introduction.

Until now.

My name is ---------. My username is ShadowCheck. I am 15 years old. I was introduced to Business Craft by my sister. She also plays on this server. :D My dream is to be a moderator, to be the richest guy on this server, and to be a donator. Um... thats about it. I have a hostel type thing at my house, where people can stay for free. I was planning on charging money, but it turns out that I can't make apartments in the wild. :3 Anyways, if you ever need anything, or just want to talk, feel free to message me!!!

-ShadowCheck

P.S- I work for the BCB, the servers greatest newspaper!!!! @BCBhype

P.P.S- My user profile pic is of my dog, Milo. He is the cutest thing to ever grace this earth. He is most likely possessed by the anti-christ, because no living thing can be as cute as he without being a servant of Satan!!!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_5076.jpg
    IMG_5076.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4821.jpg
    IMG_4821.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0054.JPG
    IMG_0054.JPG
    465.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    732.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    491.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    762.7 KB · Views: 4

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
P.P.S- My user profile pic is of my dog, Milo. He is the cutest thing to ever grace this earth. He is most likely possessed by the anti-christ, because no living thing can be as cute as he without being a servant of Satan!!!! :D

So servants of Satan are cute?