Bill: Rejected Stealing Edit

How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkleA

Citizen
- Title: Stealing Edit
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: Atm, the first offense stealing charges are a 15 minute jail, a 2 point warning, and the return of all items stolen or fine for the item value. The second offense changes the 15 minute jail to a 2 week ban, which is a dramatic, but I think acceptable, increase. I feel like the first offense is too lenient. I also think that fines should be added. Here are my proposed punishments:
  • First Offence: 1 day ban + return of all items stolen or fined for the item value + + K100 fined from the criminal given to the victim + 2 warning points

• Second Offence: 1 week ban + return of all items stolen or fined for the item value + K100 fined from the criminal given to the victim + 2 warning points

• Third Offence: 3 weeks ban + return of all items stolen or fined for the item value + K100 fined from the criminal given to the victim + 2 warning points
  • Fourth Offence: permanent ban + return of all items stolen or fined for the item value + K100 fined from the criminal given to the victim + 2 warning points

- Other Information: Tell me if you have comments, questions, or concerns.

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
K100 fined to the victim

The victim would get fined? Also i think the fine should increase by 100 for each offence. So 2nd would be 200 and 3rd 300. And maybe I'm being picky but I think 2nd Offence should be 10 days. Idrk have a logical reason except that I like nice even 10's.

sparkleA

Citizen
No, the fine is given to the victim, the victim isn’t actually fined. I updated it to make it clearer.

Also, I was thinking about increasing the fine every time, but I didn’t because since the fine goes to the victim, they would get more money based on the number of offenses the criminal has.

I would like to keep 2nd offense at 1 week.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I kind of think a permanent ban should be like the fourth one, because if they're going to steal 4 times they're most likely not going to stop.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
For the 4th offense, why are two warning points added? Aren't they gonna have a permanent ban?