HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
- Title: AFK Pools

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: I was recently asked something that dealt with going AFK for money and if it was allowed. This got me thinking, what if people start using Anti-AFK Pool type machines that kept them out of AFK mode while being AFK for the money. This could be a major problem because of the people that only want government paid jobs for the money, but not to actually do their job as supposed to. I will propose a few punishments that could be given if caught using/building/having an working AFK pool/machine.
Proposed punishments:
  • First offense: Warning + K100 fee + removal of AFK pool
  • Second offense: Warning + K200 fee + removal of AFK pool + 15m jail
  • Third offense: Warning + K300 fee + removal of AFK pool + 1w ban

- Other Information: Any and all suggestions/comments are appreciated! If you feel there's something missing that should be added or if there's something that should be removed, feel free to let me know in the comments.

Last edited:

sparkleA

Citizen
I love this idea, but I think the punishments should be lowered. Here is my proposed punishments:
They aren't rock solid, but I certainly think the original punishments are too high.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
I love this idea, but I think the punishments should be lowered. Here is my proposed punishments:
They aren't rock solid, but I certainly think the original punishments are too high.
I was thinking that too, was just putting something together plus I'm not that good at coming up with punishments lol. Thanks, I shall edit it

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I like this idea, but I think the punishments should also remove any money government paid jobs got while sitting AFK. So if they were using it for say 30 minutes, you’d lose all money gained in those 30 minutes, along with the k300. (But if this isn’t possible it’s fine.)

Last edited:

Fadez_Senpai

Citizen
i like this idea with these punishments now they will hopefully lose the money they made i would also like to add that if a player gets caught using an afk pool that they on a watch list of sorts and are checked up on every once and a while