Answered / Added New Job ideas

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I realized that we've barely looked into food related job possibilities, so then i thought, why not add Chef (Alternative names is Cook) and baker? Ok maybe not baker, but it would be cool.

These would give players much more opportunities.

PinkSpiral

ex Mod + DoE Minister
Donator
Thanks for tagging me Koal ^-^

DoE is currently working on new job ideas, I will speak to my EM's and put that forward as a job idea. Thank you for the suggestion! If you have anymore, feel free to DM me :D

Nixxion

Citizen
How about the police? I'm sure someone has suggested this, but if there is a crime system, then it might be even more interesting to see what players do with that. Especially now there are some great gadgets to make servers look great, I've heard of a 'kill player and you'll eventually have a red name on your head' plugin, just something to suggest really, but that's up to you, what do you think of this idea, let me know as soon as possible!

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
I would love to have some sort of black market, such as illegal potions or illegal weapons with spells. It could benefit the police.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I would love to have some sort of black market, such as illegal potions or illegal weapons with spells. It could benefit the police.
If a black market is set up by the staff, isn't that indirectly giving players the right to trade in it? That will have to be done by the players' will, and yes, that will benefit the police, but how will you punish players for something you let them do? How exactly would the black market work? Does what I'm asking make sense?