Answered / Added Virology 2.0. PART 1: Basic Disease List

Dapocalypse

Citizen
Virology 2.0.
This is the first in a series of in depth suggestions made to improve the research and development sectors for companies. This however, mainly focuses on medicine. Later, there will be a full guide to medicine which will patch up many of the holes in this suggestion, these will be colored red add these in later when I make the medical suggestion.

Disease Basic Description
When looking at information(/disease info <disease name>) about a disease it will be represented by four different values, name of the disease, description of the disease, how the disease is sp:read, and how do cure the disease. Here are some diseases to replace the current,
1)
Name: Flu

Description: Once fully matured this variant of the flu will cause the host to cough, forcing them to drop whatever items they might currently be holding. This raises the temperature of the victim. Slowness, nausea every 10 minutes. This form of the flu has no other symptoms.
Spread: Blood(4/10 Chance per contact), a first strain can be acquired by a 1/10 Chance per hour online.
Cure: Recovery time = two hours online. Orange Juice will reduce the timer by ten minute but can only be used once per six minutes.

2)
Name: Cold
Description:
Once fully matured this variant of the cold will cause the host to sneeze and cough, rapidly spreading the virus to all other nearby potential hosts. This form of the cold has no other symptoms.
Spread: All within a 2 block radius will have a 5/10 chance for every one minute being within that range.. A first strain can be acquired by a 1/10 Chance per hour online.
Cure: Recovery time = two hours online. Orange Juice will reduce the timer by ten minute but can only be used once per six minutes.

3)
Name: Brainrot
Description:
Stage
One: Host is INFECTED. No signs are present yet. Ten minutes.
Stage
Two: Host will not start ssluring wordss. This meanss that all s's will be replaced with ss. Brain Damage will be dealt periodically. 30 minutes.
Stage
Three
: Host will now start stumble around. Host is nauseated and cannot walk properly. Whenever the host talks it is often distorted with lleeterrss sstreewwn out. And the host talking in third person like so.
"Devji dont know why he talk like this." And ignore worlds like is and 'ing' and 'ed' prefixes. This will be auto filtered out auto filter will replace words like 'me' and 'I' to the players name. Brain Damage will be dealt periodically. 1 hour.

Stage Four(not red): Host collapses and cannot move or see what is around him. He is blind and must be brought to a hospital bed(Currently not able to drag onto beds, medicinal suggestions.)
Spread: 1/100 chance to get every hour. Can be spread through contact but can be avoided by proper sanitation techniques(1/10 Chance. 1/20 with sanitation techneques.)
Cure:
Mannitol, recovers 10 minutes after receiving mannitol.

These are examples, feel free to add on to this list in the comment section.
Orange Juice will be a little mini suggestion.
As will the drag ability, sanitation, and of course full medical.

As this may be expensive to buy a custom plugin I will be willling to do this for free with the help of the community via github. Keep in mind that this part one of a revamped virology system.

Being cured makes you immune for the next one week including offline time and gives you a 50% resistance against a new infection for the next month.

Last edited:

Dapocalypse

Citizen
Further posts on the topic will involve cures, vaccenes, manufacturing viruses, a full symptons list, and safe procedures for handling viruses.

Last edited:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Love the creativity man! Keep it up! Read the entire thing, it sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see where this will go in the future, possibly will be added in to the server?

Dapocalypse

Citizen
I am kinda waiting on koalitions green light to start development vroomba. So if this doesnt get approved then I will drop all virology. But if it does I intend on developing it for free. With the community.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I'm not really liking the flu and cold. With how easy it is to spread the disease, the recovery time not very fair and the orange juice doesn't look very helpful.

TZADE

Citizen
Banned
Yea it’s great but the time isn’t just too much to cure the cold and the flu. Other than that great job!!!

Dapocalypse

Citizen
"Cure" docent make you immune to further infections. I can probably clarify and make more modifiers. If your asking oj doesnt get rid of it. It reduces recovery.

Last edited:

Dapocalypse

Citizen
I'm not really liking the flu and cold. With how easy it is to spread the disease, the recovery time not very fair and the orange juice doesn't look very helpful.
I intend for a hygene plugin which will reduce the chances. In addition being cured once will REDUCE your chances as with real life. I will reduce the recovery time. Thank you for your additions.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We are limited by the capabilities of the plugin and some of your suggestions are too complex.