Answered / Added Contacting police

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
I think that might be useful in some ways, especially if there is murder and the police doesn't know where it is being held at. Possibly could work for staff, too.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
If they do implement this, there should be a punishment added if someone doesn't use it for its intended purpose.

TZADE

Citizen
Banned
Yes exactly maybe 10 krunas and it keeps rising after that then it becomes 20 then 30 then 40 etc

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Yes exactly maybe 10 krunas and it keeps rising after that then it becomes 20 then 30 then 40 etc
Maybe it should stay at 10 because I believe most people wouldn't report something if they knew it would cost a lot of money. Also, it should probably be available to be reviewed by moderators aswell.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Or you could, just say they need a police officer and either get them to use Dynmap or give their location.

TZADE

Citizen
Banned
Yeah but if you are in a real emergency or you ar drunk you don’t have time to go on the dyn map and there is not point of doing that

TZADE

Citizen
Banned
Also because only police officers should be able to hear the call not normal players because they would also try to help and not let the police officer do it’s work and the cars for police are faster

TZADE

Citizen
Banned
Good point well maybe if you are hiding from someone who wants to kill you. I just think it will be a great addition to the game

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Good point well maybe if you are hiding from someone who wants to kill you. I just think it will be a great addition to the game

Then just die... You will get k20 out of it... Even with the money loss from the death penalty, that's still k15...

Jagaeg

Citizen
Donator
Already suggest this idea to Minister of Justice 1 months ago.
But honestly, I think we do not this /911

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
This will probably be added as we make changes to the DoJ as a whole, which atm isn't a big priority.