Answered / Added Oranges

Dapocalypse

Citizen
This is a mini suggestion to go along with virology.

Each leave will have a chance of dropping oranges. This chance is the same as apples change. Oranges must be peeled. To do this you must craft a orange with any sword. This will reduce one durability. This will end up with the sword minus one durability with a peeled orange. To make OJ you have to craft a bottle with a peeled orange to make OJ.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Plugins dont function like mods. They don't add totally new items with custom sprites. Plugins are pre-made features of your server. Think World edit, Vault, and AntiCheat.

Dapocalypse

Citizen
I've done some plugin development, there is somehing called itemstack. As for textures you can create a custom texturepack to go along with the mod.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
But then would everyone have to use that texture pack just for an orange? What effects would oranges have?

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
1: What the heck do you think we need oranges for?? That is one of the strangest suggestions I've seen, and I've seen some quite strange ones.

2: There are more important things to deal with than a pretty much useless resource pack for oranges.

3: Just why... why do you want oranges??? I don't understand the thought process behind wanting one random (Quite useless) thing added...

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
1: What the heck do you think we need oranges for?? That is one of the strangest suggestions I've seen, and I've seen some quite strange ones.

2: There are more important things to deal with than a pretty much useless resource pack for oranges.

3: Just why... why do you want oranges??? I don't understand the thought process behind wanting one random (Quite useless) thing added...
If you read the last couple of comments, then you would have come to the conclusion that the use of oranges is explained in "virology" suggestion.

Dapocalypse

Citizen
How its a 'cure' for the flu and the cold. Also, for the pack you just need to copy paste a link into the server settings txt. The resource pack can be added onto.