Answered / Added Large Scale RP Events

siaujeke

Citizen
My idea is to have large scale RP events. Something like a potluck dinner where everyone brings a stack of food and pays 5 krunas to enjoy all the food everyone else brought. These events will help to bring together the community and the proceeds could then go towards government projects and fixing problems. The krunas earned in these events could be put towards things like the excess of abandoned pets and building more roads for easier access to cities.
Please consider my ideas, if the staff approves, I could possibly help with these projects!
Thank You!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I like the idea of massive rp projects but realistically, I don't think the dinner thing would work because everyone would have to come in hungry to enjoy the food, hungry means being slow, and that's just annoying. Parties and stuff however would be a pretty good idea.

siaujeke

Citizen
It was just an off-the-top-of-my-head-suggestion, but there could be things to do at the dinner party that would make you hungry while you were still relatively close to the food.

Dapocalypse

Citizen
My idea is to have large scale RP events. Something like a potluck dinner where everyone brings a stack of food and pays 5 krunas to enjoy all the food everyone else brought. These events will help to bring together the community and the proceeds could then go towards government projects and fixing problems. The krunas earned in these events could be put towards things like the excess of abandoned pets and building more roads for easier access to cities.
Please consider my ideas, if the staff approves, I could possibly help with these projects!
Thank You!
I think they should have enforced RP zones, you are to remain in character.

siaujeke

Citizen
it wouldn't always happen, these events would be few and far between, keeping them fun and fresh, and still allowing citizens to come on whenever they want and do whatever they want. Within reason of course... :p

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Thank You!
I've tried to host potlucks like what you are describing, although no one wanted to attend even if I offered free food.

siaujeke

Citizen
Maybe something like a giant bazaar or a county fair. Maybe a luau or pool party in the summer. These are all just ideas, but I think they could sprout into something fun for and beneficial to the BC community! :D